Hello Valley Vagabond Members
After almost 3 months, we are once again planning walks. We encourage you to hit the trail with us and of course we will abide by the CDC, State and County/City regulations and these requirements are for both volunteers and participants.
“Be Safe” details!
- To ensure social distancing, we will start registration no earlier than 9:30 am and allow no more than 10 individuals in the registration area. Please remain in your car until space is available.
- Wear a mask during registration and stay 6 feet from those in front (family groups are permitted to stay together).
- Carry hand sanitizer and/or wipes for registration and sanitary concerns along the trail.
- Bring the correct change or check ($3.00 per person)
- Bring your own pen to sign in.
- Leave the registration area after registration and/or book stamping (to walk or to car if waiting).
- Present your registration number (on the instructions) at any water/check point.
- Be aware there will be checkpoint(s) but no finish table.
- If you have a cough or temperature, please do not attend.
- A mask is optional while walking if keeping your social distance.